Saturday, May 9, 2015

Erin & Michael wedding Naylor Hall, Roswell, GA

Erin and Michael got married on April 25th, "the perfect date." Only fans of the movie Miss Congeniality will get that reference. Not only was it the perfect date, but it was the perfect wedding. It was supposed to rain all day, and yet they were able to have a beautiful wedding outside at Naylor Hall. The venue was an antique home with so many beautiful details. All the vendors I worked with were amazing and so nice. It really was a wonderful day. I would have to say the best part was to see how much Erin and Michael love each other. Their vows were so honoring and uplifting. Throughout the day you could feel their love growing stronger. It was beautiful to witness. Erin and I used to play soccer together when we were kids and it was so special for me to capture this great day. Here are some of my favorite images.


























To view all images click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment